|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services|
|TPD Ref No : 30608139|
|Document Ref. No. : 068419-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : DB NETZ AG (BUKR 16)
Office Name: DB Netz AG (Bukr 16)
Address: Theodor-Heuss-Allee 7
Postal Code: 60486
Contact Point: Deutsche Bahn AG, Beschaffung Infrastruktur, Einkauf Architekten-/Ingenieurleistungen, bauaffine Dienstleistungen (FS.EI-S-A)
Phone: +49 91121949594
Fax: +49 69260913730
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Architectural, engineering and planning services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 71240000,71240000,71240000
CPV Description: Architectural, engineering and planning services.
Project control ABS Regensburg-Obertraubling, 3rd track Regensburg Obertraubling
Reference Number: 18FEI35618
ABS Nuernberg-Passau, 3rd track Regensburg Obertraubling, Project control power level I and power level II (option)
Main Site: Regensburg
Project control ABS Regensburg-Obertraubling, 3rd track Regensburg Obertraubling, Leistulevel 1 and 2 (optional)
- statement that no insolvency or liquidation proceedings are pending, - declare that the company has failed to comply with -- 123 et seq. GWB or eligibility criteria within the meaning of - 122 GWB did not deceive and did not retain any information and that the company was always in a position to demand the required proof in the form of a certificateg. to statements on compliance with legal obligations, in particular the obligation to pay taxes and levies and to pay contributions to the statutory social insurance (pensions, health, long-term care, accident and health insurance) Unemployment insurance), as well as obligations z. B. gem. in - 21 Posted Workers Act (AentG), - 98 c Aufentha
Form of the required declarations / proofs:
All required statements / proofs are mandatory, a reference to earlier applications is not accepted.
Further required explanations / proofs see point VI.3
The candidate (s) of the consortium confirmsn their financial and economic capacity at the time of submission of the request to participate. Information and formalities required to verify compliance with the requirements: - Declaration on the employment of DB Group employees (active and no longer active, such as pensioners and pensioners) and on economic or financial participation in theCompany of the tenderer of persons who also have a employment relationship with a DB Group company,
declaration on antitrust compliance and corruption prevention,
statement of misconduct that calls into question the reliability as a bidder (- 124 (1) no. 3 GWB),
- statement that the company at no time in a procurement procedurea) has attempted to influence the decision - making in an inadmissible way; Or
c) has provided misleading information that influences the award decisioncould or tried this
- statement that he is not blocked by the Deutsche Bahn AG because of misconduct and excluded from the competition. In addition, he has to declare that he is aware that the possible incorrectness of this declaration to exclude the award procedure as well as the termination without notice of a contract awarded for breach of a contractual obligation
- Explain the intended cooperation with other companies,
- For bidding consortia: list of companies participating in the bidding consortium
- declare that the tenderer / tenderer Code of Conduct for Business Partners (http://www.deutschebahn.com/lieferantenqualifizierung_downloads)or the BME Code of Conduct (https://www.bme.de/fileadmin/_horusdam/2065-BME-Code_of_Conduct_englisch.pdf) or a code of conduct of its own, which essentially sets forth comparable principles binding on it,
- statement, whether and to what extent he is affiliated with the company (s) commissioned by the AG for this project (below)rbunden within the meaning of - 18 AktG / kinship) or economically dependent. Applicant / consortium companies are subject to this obligation with regard to each individual member of the community.
1) DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH
The client reserves the right to exclude offers from tenderers that have been prepared with the assistance of an engineer`s office commissioned by the client. Same gform of the required declarations
All required declarations must be submitted, a reference to earlier applications will not be accepted.
Further required explanations / proofs see point VI. 3.
- Proof of theQualification of the planned employees with object-related suitability. Qualification must be demonstrated for the following functions:
- project manager for project management services planned
1) Degree: Dipl.-Ing. / MSc or comparable;
2) at least 5 years professional experience as project leader / subproject leader / project engineer in the field of railway infrastructure;
3) davat least 3 years professional experience as a project manager in the area of cost and scheduling and contract management;
4) Secure command of the German language in written and spoken form.
Proof must be given of the certificate and curriculum vitae.
A comparable performance, which has arisen within the last 5 years Date of publication of this application for participation in which he
A reference is considered comparable if the following minimum requirements are met:
1) Project management services for rail-bound projects for at least 2-track upgraded lines with at least 10 km of single lane
2) The contracted project management activity included service areas B "Coordination",D "Cost control and cost control", E "Scheduling" and F "Contract management" of performance level 1 (DB) resp. Action areas C, D and E of project stages 1-2 according to AHO
- intended project engineer / technical MA for project control services :
1) Degree: Dipl.-Ing / MSc or equivalent;
2) at least 5 years of professional experience as project leader / subproject
3) of which at least 3 years professional experience as project manager in the area of cost and scheduling and contract management;
4) Secure command of the German language in written and spoken form.
As proof, the certificate and CV must be submitted comparable performance within the last 2 years from the date of publicationA reference is considered comparable if the following minimum requirements are met:
1) Project management services for rail-bound projects for at least 2-track upgraded lines of at least 10% km Einzellaenge;
2) The beauftrProject management activities included the performance areas B "Coordination", D "Cost control and cost control", E "Scheduling" and F "Contract management" of performance level 1 (DB) or areas of action C, D and E of project stages 1-2 according to AHO.
Foreseen staff members who are used for proof of suitability in the field of additional information (section VI.3), sind in the application for participation and may not be exchanged during the award procedure. An exchange of employees, which are used for the achievement of the suitability requirements, is generally not permitted during the entire duration of the service provision and only for compelling reasons permissible. Before the exchange of the named employees, the writtenhe obtained the consent of the client. The application must also be accompanied by all forms from the procurement procedure for the respective employee. The exchange is only permissible against employees who are suitable in accordance with the conditions of the local conditions of participation.
Questions regarding the tender documents or the award procedure must be submitted in good time so that the client can be sure that they are in good handsIt shall be possible to reply to it within 6 days at the latest before the deadline for the submission of tenders or for the submission of participation applications. The client reserves the right not to answer questions that are not answered on time or within less than 6 days before expiry of the deadline for the submission of tenders or the submission of the application forms
Internet address (URL): http://www.deutschebahn.com/bieterportal
|Deadline : 11 Mar 2019|
|Documents : Download|