|Country : France|
|Summary : Contract notice: Commissioning of heating installations|
|TPD Ref No : 33817289|
|Document Ref. No. : 275069-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : CA VAL PARISIS
Office Name: CA Val Parisis
Address: 271 chaussée Jules César
Postal Code: 95250
Phone: +33 130263964
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Commissioning of heating installations
Description: Contract notice: Commissioning of heating installations
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 50721000,50721000,50721000
CPV Description: Commissioning of heating installations.
Maintenance and operation of the technical installations of the intercommunal swimming pools of the community of agglomeration Val Parisis. heating, ventilation and water treatment
Reference Number: 2019/18
The subject of this contract is the operation and maintenance of the technical installations of swimming pools managed by the Community of Val Pari agglomerationsis (95). These pools are currently located at Cormeilles-en-Parisis, Herblay-sur-Seine, Montigny-les-Cormeilles, Pierrelaye, Saint-Leu-la-Foret, Sannois and Taverny.
The purpose of this contract is the operation and maintenance of the technical installations of the swimming pools managed by the community of agglomeration Val Parisis (95). These pools are currently located in Cormeilles-en-Parisis, Herblay-sur-Seine, Montigny-les-Cormeilles, Pierrelaye, Saint-Leu-la-Foret, Sannois and Taverny. The details of the expected services are detailed in the special technical clauses.
In general, the facilities covered by the service are:
- ventilation and heating systems for all 7 pools,
- production facilitiessanitary hot water ion for all 7 pools,
- water treatment and filtration facilities for Cormeilles-en-Parisis, Herblay-sur-Seine, Montigny Cormeilles and Pierrelaye pools,
- low-voltage electrical installations for all 7 pools.
- copy of the judgment (s) pronounced, if the candidate is in receivership,
- formDC1, letter of application - authorization of the representative by his co-contractors. (available at the following address: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/daj/formulaires-declaration-du-candidat),
- form DC2, declaration of the individual candidate or the member of the group. (available at the following address: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/daj/formulaires-declaration-du-candidat),
- the parts provided for articlesD. 8222-5 or D. 8222-7 and D. 8222-8 of the Labor Code
- if the documents provided by the candidate are not drawn up in French, they must be accompanied by a translation into French, certified in accordance with the original by a sworn translator.
- appropriate declaration of banks or proof of insurance for occupational hazards,
- statement concerning the turnoveroverall turnover and turnover in the supply, services or works covered by the contract, carried out during the last 3 financial years available.
The deposit of plies must be imperatively handed over by means of the electronic version. To find this full review, access the DCE, ask questions to the buyer, deposit a fold, go to https://www.valparisis.fr/
Internet address (URL): https://www.valparisis.fr/
|Deadline : 03 Sep 2019|
|Documents : Download|