|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Construction-site supervision services|
|TPD Ref No : 31578717|
|Document Ref. No. : 123284-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : DB STATION&SERVICE AG (BUKR 11)
Office Name: DB Station&Service AG (Bukr 11)
Address: Europaplatz 1
Postal Code: 10557
Contact Point: Gleser, Martin
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Construction-site supervision services
Description: Contract notice: Construction-site supervision services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 71521000,71521000,71317200,71521000,71317200
CPV Description: Construction-site supervision services.
Health and safety services.
Construction supervision services and SiGeKo: Renewal Hp Bierbach and Hp Blieskastel-Lautzkirchen, route 3450 Rheinsheim Rohrbach (Saar).
Reference Number: 19FEI37953
The renewal of the Hp Bierbach and Blieskastel is to be monitored -Lautzkirchen. The two Hp lie on the route 3450 Rheinsheim-Rohrbach (Saar) at km. 103, 210 and 105,820. Planned is the renewal of the platforms including barrier-free access, equipment and lighting systems. Further information can be found in the offer documents.
Main Site: Hp Bierbach
Construction supervision services acc. VV BAU for the renovation Hp Bierbach. The Hp lie on the route 3450 Rheinsheim-Rohrbach (Saar) at km. 103,210.
- statement that no bankruptcyprocedure or winding-up proceedings is pending,
- statement that the company is in respect of exclusion reasons within the meaning of -- 123 f. GWB or eligibility criteria within the meaning of - 122 GWB has committed no deception and also no information has been retained and that the company was always able to provide required evidence in relation to -- 122 to 124 GWB,
- statementsto comply with legal obligations, in particular the obligation to pay taxes and duties and to pay contributions to the statutory social security (pension, health, care, accident and unemployment insurance), as well as obligations, for example. gem. in - 21 Posted Workers Act (AentG), - 98c Residence Act, - 19 Minimum Wage Act or - 21 Schwarzarbeitsbekae
Form of the required declarations / proofs:
All required declarations / proofs are mandatory, a reference to earlier applications will not be accepted.
List according to o. g. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an appendix. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Additional documentsare not desirable.
The above explanations / proof can be provided by successfully submitting a prequalification procedure of Deutsche Bahn AG under submission of the pre-qualification certificate, provided that no material changes have occurred.
Further required explanations / proofs see point VI. 3.
- Declaration about misconducts that theReliability as a tenderer in question (- 124 para 1 No. 3 GWB).
Form of required declarations
All required statements are mandatory, a reference to earlier applications is not accepted.
Listing o. G. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an appendix. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. BeyondDocuments are not desired. The above explanations can be provided by successfully submitting a prequalification certificate from Deutsche Bahn AG under submission of the prequalification certificate, provided no significant changes have occurred.
Further required explanations / proofs see VI.3.
From 19.4.2017 is with awards according to sparkling wineVO and more than EUR 50 000 only the submission of tenders / participation applications via the procurement portal of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
The economic operator is required as a participation in addition to the explanations mentioned in III.1.1 to III.1.3 the following further explanations / evidence :
- Explain whether and to what extent we continue with the belowen by the AG for this project contracted companies (under corporate law within the meaning of - 18 AktG / kinship) or economically dependent. In the case of consortia, this obligation applies to each individual member of the community,
- DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH,
- SBS Ingenieure Ingenieurgesellschaft f-r den Bauwesen mbHproposing to exclude offers from tenderers that have been prepared with the assistance of an engineer-in-charge commissioned by the client. The same applies if there is a corporate / family affinity or economic dependence between the bidder and the assigned engineer`s office.
- Declaration that the bidder / bidder complies with the DB Code of Conduct for Business Partners (http://www.deutschebahn.com/lieferantenqualifizierung_downloads) or the BME Code of Conduct (https://www.bme.de/fileadmin/_horusdam/2065-BME-Code_of_Conduct_englisch.pdf) or a Code of Conduct of its own, which is essentially similar to the principles binding statement for him,
- declaration on antitrust compliance and corruption prevention,
- statement thathe is not blocked by the Deutsche Bahn AG because of misconduct and is excluded from the competition,
- statement that the company at no time in a procurement process of Deutsche Bahn AG or an affiliated with her pursuant to -- 15 ff. AktG company:
a) has tried to influence the decision-making in an inappropriate way,
b) has tried to disclose confidential information, egc) it provided misleading information that could or did influence the award decision.
Form of required declarations / evidence
All required statements / proofs must be provided, a reference to earlier applications will not be accepted.
List after o, G. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an appendix. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Any other documents are not required.
All declarations / proofs required under III.1.1 to III.1.3 and VI.3 must be submitted in the open procedure with the offer and in a call for participation in the participation application.
The Athe client reserves the right to apply -- 123, 124 GWB.
When submitting a participation application or offer, in the form of a consortium, the consortium should register in advance in the allocation portal of DB AG. Participation in the procedure presupposes the unchanged composition of the consortia admitted to the contest. The merger of
Any questions concerning the tender documents or the award procedure must be submitted in good time so that the contracting authority can respond within 6 days before the deadline for submission of tenders or submission of tenders, taking into account internal voting processes. The orderThe provider reserves the right not to answer questions that are not answered in good time or within less than 6 days before the deadline for the submission of tenders or the submission of tenders.
Internet address (URL): http://www.deutschebahn.com/bieterportal
|Deadline : 11 Apr 2019|
|Documents : Download|