|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Construction-site supervision services|
|TPD Ref No : 31578725|
|Document Ref. No. : 123293-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : DB NETZ AG (BUKR 16)
Office Name: DB Netz AG (Bukr 16)
Address: Theodor-Heuss-Allee 7
Postal Code: 60486
Contact Point: DB AG, Beschaffung Infrastruktur, Einkauf Arch.-/Ing.-Leistungen, bauaffine DL, Region Ost, Frau Jana Schneider
Phone: +49 3029755802
Fax: +49 3029755724
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Construction-site supervision services
Description: Contract notice: Construction-site supervision services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71521000,71521000,71521000
CPV Description: Construction-site supervision services.
ABS Berlin-Dresden, continuation 1st construction phase, measures for commissioning with v = 200 km / h; Construction supervision services including compilation of a commissioning dossier.
Reference Number: 19FEI38121
ABS Berlin-Dresden, continuation 1st construction phase, measures for commissioning with v = 200 km / h; Construction supervision services including FirstCompletion of a commissioning dossier For commissioning with v = 200 km / h in 2020, u. a. still superstructure measures (6 points renewal, production of the track position for 200 km / h acceptance values in the areas concerned, straightening and tamping work, installation of v. soled sleepers on defined structures) as well as punctual measures on engineering structures (fall protection, escape routes)durchzufuehren. The necessary construction supervision services including the preparation of a commissioning dossier for v = 200 km / h are the subject of the order.
To the route Berlin Dresden in the section Wuensdorf-Waldstadt (a) Hohenleipisch predominantly be driven with v = 200 km / h, was this in substantial parts within the scope of the project "ABS Berlin Dresden" until 2017 entsprechend expanded. In 12/2017, the line was put back into operation at v = 160 km / h. For commissioning with v = 200 km / h in the year 2020 u. a. still superstructure measures (6 points renewal, production of the track position for 200 km / h acceptance values in the areas concerned, straightening and tamping work, installation of vaulted sleepers on defined structures) as well as punctual measuresat engineering structures (fall protection, rescue routes). The necessary construction supervision services including the preparation of a commissioning dossier for v = 200 km / h are the subject of the order.
- declaration that no insolvency proceedings or winding-up proceedings are pending, - statement that the company is not liable for the exclusion in the sense of -- 123 f. GWB or eligibility criteria within the meaning of - 122 GWB has not deceived nor retained any information and that the company has always been in a position to provide required evidence in relation to -- 122 to 124 GWB,
- statements on compliance with legal obligations , in particular the obligation to pay taxes and duties and to pay the contributions to the gsocial insurance (pension, health, care, accident and unemployment insurance), as well as obligations z. B. gem. the provisions of - 21 of the Posting of Workers Act (AentG), - 98c of the Residence Act, - 19 Minimum Wage Act or - 21 Illicit Work Code.
Form of required declarations / proofs:
All required explanations / proofs are mandatorya reference to previous applications will not be accepted.
List by o. g. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an appendix. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Exceeding documents are not required.
Explanatory statements / proof can be obtained on successful participation in a prequalification named in III.2.2Deutsche Bahn AG on presentation of the Praequalifikationsurkunde provided that no significant changes have been made.
Further required explanations / proofs see point VI.3.
- statement of its turnover in the last 3 completed years, insofar as it includes construction and other Benefits that match the performance to be awarded- Inclusion of the share in contracts carried out jointly with other contractors, - statement on the total annual turnover of the last three years, - declaration of lapses that question the reliability as a tenderer (- 124 (1), no. 3 GWB).
Form of required declarations
All required explanations are mandatory, a reference to earlier onesApplications will not be accepted.
List by o. G. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an appendix. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Further documents are not required. The above explanations can be obtained by successfully participating in a pre-qualification procedure of Deutsche Bahn AG named in III.2.2Submission of the pre-qualification certificate provided that no significant changes have been made.
Further necessary explanations / proofs see VI.3.
The following additional statements are required by the economic operator in addition to the declarations / proofs referred to in III.1.1 to III.1.3. Evidence required:
- Explain whether and to what extent we agree with the / den are further affiliated with the other companies commissioned by the AG for this project (under corporate law within the meaning of - 18 AktG / kinship) or economically dependent. In the case of consortia, this obligation applies to each and every member of the Community.
The contracting authority reserves the right to exclude offers from tenderers with the participation of a contractorcreated by the client engineer engineers were created. The same applies if there is a corporate / family affiliation or economic dependence between the bidder and the commissioned engineer`s office. Companies already involved: see table of contents Request to participate.
- statement that the candidate / tenderer has approved the DB Code of Conduct for Business Partners (http: //www.deutschebahn.com/lieferantenqualifizierung_downloads) or the BME Code of Conduct (https://www.bme.de/fileadmin/_horusdam/2065-BME-Code_of_Conduct_englisch.pdf) or a code of conduct of its own, which is essentially comparable to principles binding statement for him,
- declaration on antitrust compliance and corruption prevention,
- statement that heis not blocked by Deutsche Bahn AG for misconduct and is excluded from the competition,
- statement that the company is never attempting to award Deutsche Bahn AG or a company affiliated with it in accordance with -- 15 ff. AktG:
a) has to influence the decision-making in an inadmissible way;
b) has attempted to provide confidential informationc) it has provided misleading information that could or may have influenced the award decision.
Form of Required Declarations / Evidence
All required statements / proofs must be submitted Reference to earlier applications will not be accepted.
List after o.G. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an appendix. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Further documents are not required.
All declarations / proof required under III.1.1 to III.1.3 and VI.3 must be submitted with the application for participation using the "Table of Contents Application to participate"the application of -- 123, 124 GWB.
When submitting a participation application or offer, in the form of a consortium, the consortium should register in advance in the allocation portal of DB AG. Participation in the procedure presupposes the unchanged composition of the consortia admitted to the contest. The merger of the participants in the contestAdmissible individual bidders to bidder consortiums are permitted.
Questions about the tender documents or the award procedure must be submitted in sufficient time to allow the client, taking account of internal voting processes, to respond at least 6 days before expiry of the deadline for submission of tenders or submission of the application form. The client behaves vor to respond to questions that are not answered on time or within 6 days of the deadline for submission of tenders or the submission of applications.
Internet address (URL): http://www.deutschebahn.com/bieterportal
|Deadline : 12 Apr 2019|
|Documents : Download|