|Country : France|
|Summary : Contract notice: Financial market regulatory services|
|TPD Ref No : 30607941|
|Document Ref. No. : 067544-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : AUTORITÉ DES MARCHÉS FINANCIERS
Office Name: Autorité des marchés financiers
Address: 17 place de la Bourse
Postal Code: 75082
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Financial market regulatory services
Description: Contract notice: Financial market regulatory services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 66152000,66152000,66152000
CPV Description: Financial market regulatory services.
Realization of cyber security checks
Reference Number: 2018_104
The purpose of the framework agreement is to select a group of service providers specialized in cyber security to assist AMF`s inspection teams in the performance of control missions addressing, exclusively or partially, cyber risk from 2019 on the perimeter ofupervision of authority.
The purpose of the framework agreement is to select a group of service providers specializing in cyber security in order to assist the inspection teams of the AMF in the performance of control missions addressing exclusively or partially the cyber risk from 2019 on the perimeter of authority supervision. It`s happening in the form of a multi-attribution framework agreementsilent, which is performed by walking after each occurrence of need. The framework agreement is awarded to the 5 candidates who have submitted the most economically advantageous offers, subject to a sufficient number of candidates.
1) a letter of application (prints DC1 downloadable on the site of the ministry in charge of the economy, or equivalent);
2) a declaration of the candidate (prints DC2downloadable on the website of the ministry in charge of the economy, or equivalent);
3) when the candidate is in receivership, the candidate produces the copy of the judgment (s) pronounced;
4) the documents relating to the credentials of the authorized persons to engage the candidate. This person must be either mentioned on the K-Bis extract for candidates established in France, or at the repertoryequivalent of registration in a commercial register for candidates not established in France, or has a power emanating from a person appearing on the K-Bis extract. In case of legal proceedings, they must be countersigned by the court administrator appointed by the commercial court.
Candidates have the opportunity to electronically sign the documents of the consultation.Each candidate must send his offer to the AMF before the deadline date by depositing it on the AMF`s portal www.achatpublic.com on the page dedicated to the consultation object of this document. The full consultation file is formally accepted by the candidates of the submission of the offer. No offer or additional offer sent by email will be usedhave accepted. If they so wish, candidates may submit a backup copy by the deadline date and deadline for submission of tenders, which will be:
- deposited at AMF against receipt at the following address (it is clear that the reception folds is assured from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 18:00): authority of financial markets / DAF - legal pole, 17 place de la Bourse, 75082 Paris Cedex 02,
- sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or any other form of sending so as to determine the date and time of receipt with certainty and to guarantee confidentiality. The reference of the consultation will have to be focused on the envelopes, as well as the mention.
Internet address (URL): http://www.amf-france.org
|Deadline : 12 Mar 2019|
|Documents : Download|