|Country : Poland|
|Summary : Contract notice: Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment|
|TPD Ref No : 38237066|
|Document Ref. No. : 555886-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : PGE GÓRNICTWO I ENERGETYKA KONWENCJONALNA S.A.
Office Name: PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna S.A.
Address: ul. W?glowa 5
Postal Code: 97-400
Contact Point: Edyta Gumna
Phone: +48 774235264
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment
Description: Contract notice: Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 51100000,31214520,51100000,31214520
CPV Description: Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment.
Replacement of switches in 6kV switchgears for PGE GiEK S.A. Branch Opole Power Plant
Reference Number: POST / GEK / GEK / PMR-ELO / 10148/2019
The subject of the Order is the service of replacing circuit breakers in 6kV switchboards for PGE GiEK S.A. Branch Opole Power Plant. A detailed description of the subject of the orderconstitutes Annex 1 to the ToR
Main Site: PGE Gornictwo i Energetyka Kon conventionalalna S.A., Opole Power Plant, ul. Elektrowniana 25, 45-920 Opole, POLAND.
The subject of the Order is a service consisting in the replacement of circuit breakers in 6kV switchgears for PGE GiEK S.A. Branch Opole Power Plant. A detailed description of the Subject of the Order is attached as Annex 1 to the ToR
Contractor who are not subject to exclusion pursuant to Article 24 para. 1 (excluding point 13 letter d) and par. 5 point 1 of the PPL Act. The Contractor, on confirmation of compliance with the conditions for participation in the procedure and demonstrating the lack of grounds for exclusion, is required to submit, together with the offer, the current declaration as at the date of submitting the bids, as referred to in art. 25a section 2 of the Public Procurement Law, in postaci of the uniform European order document, hereinafter referred to as "EAT", and the file must be provided with an electronic signature in accordance with the provisions described in point 17 of the ToR. refers to the resources of other entities in order to demonstrate the lack of existence ofBecause of the grounds for exclusion and compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings, to the extent that their resources are referred to, JEDZ concerning these entities in electronic form in accordance with the provisions described in point 16 of the ToR. In the event of joint application by the Contractors, JEDZ shall be submitted by each of the Contractors jointly applying for the contract. These documents confirmmeeting the conditions for participation in the procedure and no grounds for exclusion to the extent that each of the Contractors shows no grounds for exclusion from the procedure. The contracting authority before sending an invitation to participate in an electronic auction (pursuant to Article 26 (2f) of the Public Procurement Law), and in the absence of grounds for conducting an electronic auction, before awarding the order (pursuant to Article26 section 1 of the Public Procurement Law), in order to confirm the lack of grounds for exclusion from the procedure, call the Contractors whose Offers are not subject to rejection, to submit the following statements and documents to confirm the lack of grounds for excluding the Contractor from participation in the procedure):
- information from the National Register Criminal within the scope specified in art. 24 paragraph 1 item 13 - 14 of the Public Procurement Law, fromart. 133 section 4 of the Act (applies to: natural persons, a member of the management board, a member of supervisory boards, proxies, associates of public and partner companies, general partners in a limited partnership or limited joint-stock partnership) issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting offers,
- information from the National Register Criminal within the scope specified in art. 24 paragraph 1 point 21 of the Pz Actp (the information should relate to collective entities) issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of bids,
- an excerpt from the relevant register or from the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, if separate provisions require an entry in the register or a register in order to demonstrate the lack of grounds for exclusion based on art. 24 paragraph 5 item 1 of the Public Procurement Law,
- in order tono grounds for exclusion based on Art. 24 (1) point 15 of the Public Procurement Law, in the event of issuing a final court judgment to the Contractor or a final administrative decision on arrears in the payment of taxes, fees or social security or health insurance contributions - documents confirming the payment of these receivables together with any interest or fines or conclusionbinding agreement on the repayment of these debts,
- the Purchaser, acting pursuant to - 2 para. 7 of the Regulation of the Minister of Development of 26.7.2016 on the types of documents that the Employer may request from the Contractor in the procurement procedure (Journal of Laws of 2016 item 1126) will assess the condition of exclusion from the procedure, contained in . 24 paragraph 1 point 22 of the PPL Act onbased on the information contained in the JEDZ and waives the requirement to submit a declaration, as described in - 5 point 6 of the aforementioned ordinance. The Contractor, within 3 days of posting on the website information from the opening of the offers referred to in art. 86 section 5 of the Public Procurement Law, forward ite. Employer with a declaration of belonging or not belonging to the same capital group as referred to in art. 24 paragraph 1 point 23 of the PPL Act. Along with submitting the declaration, the Contractor may provide evidence that links with another Contractor do not lead to distortion of competition in the procurement procedure. A model statement will be made available to Contractors on the websiteof the Employer together with the information referred to in art. 86ust. 5 of the PPL Act. Each of the Contractors jointly applying for the award of the contract should separately submit a declaration of belonging or non-belonging to the same capital group.
2. The contracting authority defines the requirements related to the implementation of the contract pursuant to art. 29 paragraph 3a of the Public Procurement Law:
2.1 The Contractor accepting for reaThe contract will ensure that among persons directly participating in the performance of the contract they are employed under an employment contract (in accordance with Article 22 -1 and Article 25-1 of the Labor Code, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917 as amended .) persons performing activities related to:
- with the replacement of breakers,
- with a change in internal connections pol.
2.1. In the case of employment in the implementation of the order of a newperson performing the above activities in the mode referred to in item 10.3.1. ToR, employment should take place within no more than 7 calendar days from the date of commencement of the contract and last continuously throughout the contract period. In the event of termination of employment of a person employed by the Contractor or Subcontractor before the end of this period, the Contractor will be required toore within 7 calendar days (counting from the date of termination of employment) for that place of another person, in the manner referred to in point 10.3.1. Terms of Reference.
3. In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealeda Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter the "GDPR") we inform you that the communication regarding the processing of personal data is available on the website https://pgegiek.pl/Przetargi/Przetargi-zakupowe. Contractors obliged are to read the content of this message.
4. All other information, not included in this announcement, is described in detail in the ToRand with attachments, which is available on the Employer`s website: https: //swpp2.gkpge.pl - public and private procurement and technical dialogue / Competition / RFX, Dynamic Purchasing System of PGE Capital Group Companies - Current - Replacement of switches in 6kV switchgears for PGE GiEK SA Branch Opole Power Plant.
Internet address (URL): www.pgegiek.pl
|Deadline : 08 Jan 2020|
|Documents : Download|