|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services|
|TPD Ref No : 33806596|
|Document Ref. No. : 272499-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : STADT BAD SALZUFLEN
Office Name: Stadt Bad Salzuflen
Address: Parkstra▀e 20 (Kurgastzentrum)
Town: Bad Salzuflen
Postal Code: 32105
Contact Point: Heidrun Stahl
Phone: +49 5222952139
Fax: +49 522295288139
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71000000
CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
City of Bad Salzuflen New Children`s Home Knonhof
Reference Number: DRESO_S-2019-0020
New Children`s Home Knonhof Objektplanung.
Main Site: Bad Salzuflen
The town of Bad Salzuflen is planning the construction of the children`s home Knonhof. The total project volume is currently estimated at around EUR 3 million. For this, the corresponding ObjektplLevel 1: pre-qualification procedure with selection 3 to 6 applicants
Level 2: negotiation procedure with bidder presentation with the successful candidates from level 1
The services to be provided are to be commissioned step by step as follows:
- LPH 1 bis 4,
- LPH 5 to 7,
- LPH 8 and 9.
The graduation canif necessary, change. It is pointed out that there is no claim to realization or implementation.
- Self-declaration that registration in a professional or commercial register is available in accordance with Art. -- 44 para. 1, 46 para. 3 no. 6 VgV (exclusion criterion),
- self-declaration that the profession of architect is available as a professional qualification acc. - 75 Abs. 1 VgV (exclusion criterion).
-Minimum criterion of professional liability insurance, see exclusion criteria under VI.3 of the Notice.
I Exclusion criteria
- Timely receipt of the application for participation acc. - 57 para. 1 and 3 VgV,
- completeness of the application,
- self-declaration acc. - 44 Abs. 1 VgV, that entry in a professional or commercial register is available,
- self-declaration acc. -75, Abs. 1 VgV, that als professional qualification is the occupation of the architect,
- self-declaration that there are no grounds for exclusion according to - 123 section 1, 2, 3 GWB (reasons in connection with a criminal conviction), or proof of successful self-cleaning according to - 125 GWB,
- Self-declaration, that no exclusionary basis according to - 123 Abs. 4 GWB (reasons in connection with obligation to payof taxes and levies), or evidence pursuant to - 123 (4) sentence 2 GWB,
- self-declaration, that no exclusion under - 124 GWB (reasons related to insolvency, conflicts of interest or professional misconduct), or proof of successful self-cleaning according to -125 GWB,
- self-declaration that no relevant for the order dependency of execution and delivery interestsexists gem. - 73 Abs. 3 VgV,
- Self-declaration that no relevant for the contract dependency of execution and delivery interests is in accordance with. - 73 Abs. 3 VgV,
- professional liability insurance, and / or confirmation of the professional liability insurance for the order case (personal injury at least 1.0 million EUR, other damage 0.5 million EUR) acc. - 45 para. 1 no. 3 VgV.
II Missing documents
Please note that missing or incomplete documents and information will not be requested from the applicants. It also points out that outdated / expired declarations will not be requested.
III Tenderer platform
The application documents are available on Tender24 Tender24 (for a link, see I.3 of the Notice).
IV Tendering groupen
- consortia submit a joint application. Requested self-explanations and / or supporting documents have to be explained and presented separately for each consortium member. For this purpose, the corresponding pages must be copied and identified from which consortium member the declaration / proof originates. Furthermore, a consortium notice (Annex 1 der application documents) in which the representative of the consortium must also be provided with the postal and electronic address
Internet address (URL): https://www.stadt-bad-salzuflen.de/startseite.html
|Deadline : 08 Jul 2019|
|Documents : Download|