Tenderspedia is a website domain registered to Apta Consultancy (Apta). Through this registered domain, Apta provides a wide range of online Business to Business (B2B) services like Public procurement information, tender details , business information services; IT-enabled services, E- Commerce, bids and tenders facilitation, and consultancy services.
The company has been promoted by a group of first-generation enthusiastic entrepreneurs, having more than 50 years of cumulative business and operations expertise across various verticals. The leadership team consists of members who have excelled in their fields across various geographies of the globe.
Tenderspedia looks to ensure that key information on e-tenders is processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
This is the age of information overload. Sometimes it becomes difficult for decision-makers to segregate the chaff from the wheat and make a quick decision. Tenderspedia, therefore, adopts the philosophy of delivering only the right tender details on time. Every piece of information is handpicked and delivered to the client, matching to their chosen subject area. Our aim is to be comprehensive in the public procurement domain. We not only sell the information (via our Subscription Plans) but we also provide end-to-end bid consultancy and facilitation services for procurement process. With the help of our partners/local agents spread in 40+ countries, we are able to walk through with our esteemed clients and try to make it possible for them to win contracts in different geographies.
Here are just some of the services that we can offer through this domain site.
- 1. Public Procurement Information Services: Tenders (RFP/RFQ/RFX/EOI), Upcoming Projects, Contract
Awards and Procurement News. You can get the reliable and latest information on Request for Quote,
Request for Proposal and Expression of Interes.
- 2. Bid Consultancy and Facilitation Services like:
- Procurement Opportunity Assessment – bid/no bid decisions.
- Market Research and Intelligence on demand, including local taxes and duties.
- Attending Pre-Bid meetings.
- Translation of tender documents.
- Identify your differentiators and develop your win theme messages
- Successful and timely submission of tender documents.
- Attending Bid Opening.
- Tie up with a local partner for Project execution so as to optimize and de-risk your supply chain.
- Setting up business in select countries.
- 3. Contract Management
- 4. Customized software application Development.
- 5. Deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure.