TendersPedia.com is the world's most preferred tenders information service provider. TendersPedia.com is serving clients from various countries across the globe with timely delivery of tender information for the last four years. The web portal is promoted by a group of entrepreneurs, having rich experience in the public procurement space across various continents of the world.
TendersPedia looks to ensure that key information on e-tenders is processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
This is the age of information overload. Sometimes it becomes difficult for decision-makers to segregate the chaff from the wheat and make a quick decision. TendersPedia, therefore, adopts the philosophy of delivering only the right tender details on time. Every piece of information is handpicked and delivered to the client, matching to their chosen subject area. Our aim is to be comprehensive in the public procurement domain. We not only sell the information (via our Subscription Plans) but we also provide end-to-end bid consultancy and facilitation services for procurement process. With the help of our partners/local agents spread in 40+ countries, we are able to walk through with our esteemed clients and try to make it possible for them to win contracts in different geographies.
Here are just some of the services that we can offer through this domain site.
- 1. Public Procurement Information Services: Tenders (RFP/RFQ/RFX/EOI), Upcoming Projects, Contract
Awards and Procurement News. You can get the reliable and latest information on Request for Quote,
Request for Proposal and Expression of Interest.
- 2. Bid Consultancy and Facilitation Services like:
- Procurement Opportunity Assessment – bid/no bid decisions.
- Market Research and Intelligence on demand, including local taxes and duties.
- Attending Pre-Bid meetings.
- Translation of tender documents.
- Identify your differentiators and develop your win theme messages
- Successful and timely submission of tender documents.
- Attending Bid Opening.
- Tie up with a local partner for Project execution so as to optimize and de-risk your supply chain.
- Setting up business in select countries.
- 3. Contract Management
- 4. Customized software application Development.
- 5. Deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure.