|Country : France|
|Summary : Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services|
|TPD Ref No : 30608129|
|Document Ref. No. : 068409-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : SYNDICAT MIXTE DES TRANSPORTS EN COMMUN DE L`AGGLOMÉRATION TOULOUSAINE
Office Name: Syndicat mixte des transports en commun de l`agglomération toulousaine
Address: 7 esplanade Compans Caffarelli
Postal Code: 31011
Phone: +33 567778061
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Architectural, engineering and planning services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71240000,71240000,71240000
CPV Description: Architectural, engineering and planning services.
Assistance to the project manager experience roadmap - Axes 1 and 2
Reference Number: M20190043
The objective is to decline the global strategy of the customer journey / the traveling experience on all the fields of competence of Tisseo Collectivites and the mobility project 2020-2025-2030.
The objective is to decline the strategy gloexperience / client experience on all areas of competence of Tisseo Collectivites and the mobility project 2020-2025-2030.
A letter of application based on a fully updated form DC1, or established on free paper, specifying the name and address of the candidate, if the candidate is standing alone or in a group; in the latter case, designation of membersof the consortium and the agent and the distribution of benefits in the event of a joint consortium a declaration on the honor: the candidate must produce a declaration on the honor to justify that he does not enter in any of the cases mentioned in articles 45 and 48 the order relating to public markets and in particular that it is in compliance with Articles L. 5212-1 to L. 5212-11 of the Code ofa declaration of the candidate on a fully completed DC2 form.
The economic operator must be registered in a professional register or in a following commercial register:
- register of commerce and companies or directory of indications concerning the general annual turnover over 3 years,
- indications concerning the annual turnover specific to the services covered by the contract over 3 years,
- indication of the amount covered by the insurance for occupational risks.
The deposit of folds must be imperatively handed over by way of dematerialized. To find this complete opinion, access the DCE, ask questions to the buyer, submit a letter, go to http: //tisseo.marches-publics.info/ - Tisseo Collectivites is looking for a team or a group to respond to the different phases identified.
The following skills are expected:
- studies on uses, behaviors, profiles of travelers,
- analysis on field, user survey,
- workshop management,
- functional preconisations on traveler information, passenger servicess and on the layout of spaces (ergonomics),
- advice and technical recommendations or experiments to implement: schedule and cost,
- studies Benchmarking,
- references in the journey-customer and traveler in other areas transport while having expertise in the feasibility of transport environment,
- proven experience in accessibility: being able to workgo with associations,
- consultancy in HMI, ergonomics and design,
- expertise in the field of signaling and forms DC1 and DC2 are available from the Ministry of Economy and Finance or on the MINEFE website: http: //www.economie.gouv.fr/daj/formulairesdeclaration-candidat
The business consultation file is freely downloadable at the address http://tisseo.marches-publics.info/
No paper transmission is allowed.
The dematerialized transmission is carried out via the following buyer profile: http: //tisseo.marches-publics.info
The market is broken down into phases as follows:
- phase n 1: analysis of the uses and needs of travelers during their journeys,
- phase n 2: functional and technical orientations in the framework of the improvement of the experiencetraveler experience,
- phase n 3: operational declination of the functional and technical orientations the services are paid with mixed prices.
The services will mainly be paid by fixed prices but also by non-fixed prices, Tisseo Collectivites reserves the right to order benefits not falling within the remuneration package.
The maximum amountum of orders on this part has purchase orders is estimated at 100 000.00 EUR HT.
The administrative court can also be seized by the Telerecours computer application, accessible by the link: http: //www.telerecours.fr
Internet address (URL): http://tisseo-collectivites.fr/
|Deadline : 08 Mar 2019|
|Documents : Download|