|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services|
|TPD Ref No : 33806994|
|Document Ref. No. : 272525-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : LANDESHAUPTSTADT MÜNCHEN, BAUREFERAT
Office Name: Landeshauptstadt München, Baureferat
Address: Friedenstraße 40
Postal Code: 81671
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Architectural, engineering and planning services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71240000,71315000,71240000,71315000
CPV Description: Architectural, engineering and planning services.
Conversion of office buildings to accommodate refugees in the Klausenburger Strasse Technical equipment, groups of equipment 1, 2 and 3, service phases 3-9 according to -- 53 ff. HOAI
Reference Number: H60b220019
The state capital Muenchen intends the conversion of office buildings to the accommodation of refugees in theKlausenburger Strasse.
Main Site: Klausenburger Str. 2-6
The planned measure includes the change of use and the associated conversion of the existing office building in the Klausenburger Strasse 2-6, 81667 Muenchen to a refugee housing.
Der Building complex with a gross floor area of approx. 17 200 m is since 2015 by the state capital Muenchen rented and is already partially used for the accommodation of refugees. The above-ground gross floor area of approx. 12 350 m, of which approx. 8 050 m usable area, is being worked on.
Conversion to living and stay:
As part of the planned construction work, the upper floors are to be completely converted to the uniform standard for accommodating refugeesbe available as a shared accommodation. In the course of this, the building services of the entire building will be renewed and on each floor communally used kitchens, washrooms and sanitary areas will be rebuilt. This includes an adaptation of the existing electrical, ventilation, heating and sanitary pipes. The existing offices will be partially sharedise divided by Trockenbauwaenden or by structural closure of the Verbindungsstueren into smaller use units. As a result of the common use of the premises, a living space of approx. 5 150 m will be created for max. 600 refugees.
Conversion to administration and social / cultural use:
On the ground floor, the social department receives about one third of the existing flaprovided for the management of the refugee accommodation. The remaining premises of the ground floor area are to be used for cultural purposes.
In the outdoor area, besides playgrounds, playgrounds and seating furniture are provided for the residents of the refugee accommodation.
The entire building will also be coveredIn terms of technical protection, it is checked and credited to the required positions. In the course of this, a fire alarm system, emergency lighting and an alarm system are to be installed.
The performance phase 2 is completed and is the basis for the continuation of the planning performance from performance phase 3. The results from the preliminary planning as well as the qualifDescription of the services:
Engineering services according to par. 53 ff. HOAI, Lph. 2-9.
Groups of installations according to - 53 HOAI:
- 1 waste water, water and gas installations (AWG),
- 2 heat supply installations (WVA),
- 3 ventilation systems (LTA).
The applicant has submitted the application form Proof of his professional qualifications als Dipl.-Ing. 75 (2) VgV).
If the applicant is a legal entity for whose statutory business purpose the planning services corresponding to the project belong to TH / FH or Bachelor / Master to universities or technical colleges specializing in supply technology or equivalent these only eligible, if by declaring the applicant gem. Par. 43Para. 1 VgV i. V. m. Par. 75 (3) VgV, it is demonstrated that the actual service provider (project manager) and his deputy fulfill the requirements placed on the natural person. Applicants or responsible professionals of legal persons who have received the relevant professional title under the law of another Member State of the European Union or a professional bodyA) if they have established themselves permanently in the Federal Republic of Germany and are entitled to use the German occupational titles in accordance with the relevant German technical legislation on the basis of equality with Directive 2005 / 36 / EC (changed youb) if they are temporarily active in the federal territory and have notified their provision of services in accordance with Directive 2005/36 / EC;
c) if they are in compliance with Directive 2005/36 / EC; Art. 61 (2) BayBO there is a building permit.
1) In-house remarks on the total net turnover (net) of the applicant in the last 3 completed business years (par. 45 (1) nogV). The maximum score is achieved with an average total turnover greater than EUR 500 000 (weighting 5%); 2) Self-declaration by the candidate that proof of professional indemnity insurance is provided in the case of the contract covering: professional indemnity insurance with coverage of at least EUR 2 000 000 for Personal injury and at least EUR 500 000 forother damage. The insurance must be maintained and proven during the entire contract period. It must be ensured that insurance coverage in the amount of the coverage amounts provided for to cover any damage arising from the contract. In addition, the compensation of the insurance must be at least twice the o. G. Cover amounts per year (2 times maximized). In case of eggAn applicant community is insured by each member of the community of applicants for the above-mentioned. Prove conditions. In addition, a statement from the insurer or the corresponding passage from the contract / conditions must be attached at the same time, according to which the insurance is also used when the applicant is acting as partner of an insurance company, in the event of damage caused by the policyholderThe applicant must state whether any exclusion reasons according to -- 123, 124 GWB exist and whether he or a representative authorized by statute or law for the applicant in the last 2 years:
- acc. - 21 para. 1 sentence 1 or 2 illicit work legislation or
- acc. - 21 Abs. 1 Posted Workers Act or
- acc. - 19 para. 1 Mindestlohnga fine of more than 3 months or a fine of more than 90 days or a fine of more than EUR 2 500.
The application consists of the application form and evidence; the procurement / order documents are posted on the allocation platform (www.vergabe.bayern.de).
The application form and the other editable FOrganizational documents are to be downloaded on your own computer, to be filled in locally and stored there.
Applications for participation can only be submitted in text form by registered applicants via the awarding platform (www.vergabe.bayern.de). The completed and locally stored documents must be uploaded to the platform as part of the application to participate.
To file for participationtrags must be indicated on the platform in a corresponding window of the first and last name of the person who declares the participation application fee.
Smaller public organizations and young professionals are particularly advised of the possibility of setting up application communities. In the case of consortia, the application form is separate from each bidder of the consortiumThe client reserves the right to request missing explanations and evidence in accordance with section 56 (2) VgV.
Separate signatures and an advanced or qualified signature are not required for the application to participate Paper form submitted) or informal applications are in the further Vedo not take into account.
Descriptions on the procedure for participation competitions on the awarding platform (www.vergabe.bayern.de) at: http://meinauftrag.rib.de/hilfe/index.htmlteilnahmewettbewerbe.html
Internet address (URL): https://my.vergabe.bayern.de
|Deadline : 09 Jul 2019|
|Documents : Download|