|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Cargo handling and storage services|
|TPD Ref No : 31578719|
|Document Ref. No. : 123286-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : NIEDERSACHSEN PORTS GMBH & CO. KG, VERTRETEN DURCH DEN LEITER DER NIEDERLASSUNG BRAKE
Office Name: Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG, vertreten durch den Leiter der Niederlassung Brake
Address: Hindenburgstraße 26-30
Postal Code: 26122
Contact Point: Niederlassung Brake - Frau Cornelia Stahnke
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Cargo handling and storage services
Description: Contract notice: Cargo handling and storage services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 63100000,63100000
CPV Description: Cargo handling and storage services.
Vg. Property B04
Reference Number: 30.412-16.24-2
Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "Niedersachsen Ports") is the largest infrastructure operator of public seaports, island supply harbors and regional harbors on the German North Sea coast.
Main Site: Seaport Brake 26919 Brake
The seaport Brake operated by Niedersachsen Ports is amodern multi-functional special port and is located on the Weser, 26 kilometers above the Muenden funnel. The water depths of the Outer and Lower Weser allow a maximum vessel draft of up to 11.90 m to Brake depending on the tide; an adjustment to 12.80 m is planned. The port facilities of the seaport Brake extend on a length of almost 2 km parallel to the river Weser. hieEfficient handling facilities and storage areas for items to be packed and goods are kept in stock. In addition, another 450 m quay with 2 berths were put into operation to the north (Niedersachsenkai). Here also heavy load goods (especially iron and offshore equipment) can be handled. The seaport Brake becomes by the federal roads 212 and 211 (1 km distance) unThe BAB 27 (5 km distance) is connected to the European transport network.
Niedersachsen Ports is an owner in the southern area near the Niedersachsenkais and directly adjacent to the Weser the plot B04 for the size of approx. 12 ha in the port of Brake is available. On this property can and should be realized a harbor affine settlement. It should be settled a companywhose field of activity covers the inland and outbound cargo and their storage and / or transport and / or associated services. Due to the settlement on the property B04, turnover is to be generated via the quay. The generation of the envelope will be considered positively in any bidder competition.
Before the aboveNiedersachsen Ports is conducting this negotiated procedure for harbor-based, commercial settlements on the property B04 by concluding a lease or leasehold agreement (with obligation to use in accordance with the terms of the harbor use and in the case of a leasehold for construction and commissioning). To simplify rental and Erbbaurechereinafter referred to collectively as the "Property Contract".
Companies interested in concluding a Property Contract are hereinafter collectively called "Bidders", irrespective of the state of the proceedings. This also applies to mergers / groupings of undertakings. The following information and formalities are required in order to:In the case of consortia, they must be submitted by all members of the consortium.
The following must be submitted with the application:
(1) Self-declaration by the Bidder or members of the consortium that none of the sections 123 and 124 GWB or Art. 38 para. 4 subpar. 1, subsection 5 subpar. 1 of Directive 2014/23 / EUmisconduct that could justify an exclusion from participation in the tendering procedure. Insofar as this declaration can not be made or can only be issued with restrictions, it must be shown which of the subsectors referred to in -- 123, 124 GWB / Art. 38 para. 1, subsection 5 subpar. 1 of the Directive 2014/23 / EU and whether already measures for self-cleaninggem. - 125 GWB / Art. 38 (9) of Directive 2014/23 / EU. If necessary, Niedersachsen Ports will request the corresponding supporting documents. (2) Self-declaration by the tenderer or members of the consortium confirming that neither his / her company nor majority shareholder or shareholder nor a parent company or subsidiary of the consortium com panyon one of the annexes to Regulations (EC) 881/2002 and 2580/2001 and the Annex to Council Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP (as updated by the Council and published in the Official Journal of the European Union) (3) Self-declaration by the tenderer or the members of the grouping of consignees that the si(b) prohibition of the allocation of funds to terrorist perpetrators or organizations (Prohibition of Provisions) resulting from Regulations (EC) 881/2002 and 2580/2001 and Council Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP. He / she is further aware that this u. a. As a result, no salary has been paid to an employeewhich is conducted on one of the lists of terrorism related to the above-mentioned regulations or the Council`s position. The tenderer / member of the consortium declares to ensure that the relevant legal obligations are respected.
(4) Declaration by the tenderer to require the above statements also from subcontractorsn and prior to the conclusion of the contract or at the latest before the approval of Niedersachsen Ports to subcontract unsolicited ports.
(5) Presentation of the existing corporate law and shareholding arrangements of the Bidder or members of the Bidder Group; Alternatively or additionally: Attach group organizational chart.
On special request of Niedersachsen Ports is egg• Current extract from the commercial register (the extract should not be more than 3 months old at the time of filing).
The following information must be submitted by all consortium members in the case of consortia.
(1) Total turnover in recent years 3 closed business years, if necessary to prove on request. B. by Auszuefrom the annual reports.
(2) Information on comparable sales in the last 3 completed business years, to be provided on request. It is clarified that a corresponding turnover does not constitute a minimum requirement.
Upon a separate request from Niedersachsen Ports, the following must be submitted:
(1) Presentation of the balance sheets, Gewinstatements of accounts and management reports of the tenderer for the last 3 completed financial years, if their publication is required by the company law of the country in which the company is established; if no disclosure under German law is required, comparable documents, at least information on balance sheet total, turnover, annual surplus(2) Appropriate evidence that the tenderer is able to recover the estimated production cost of his project (eg a stand-by letter from a bank to finance or demonstrate sufficient own funds). The proof must be quantified.
(3) Submission of written bank information for payment(The information should not be more than 6 months old at the time of filing.)
1) If the contract notice or the contract documents contain ambiguities, contradictions or failures.
In the opinion of the Bidder, the latter will immediately notify Niedersachsen Ports in writing 2) If questions do not concern vendor-specific issues, wThese will be anonymised and made available to all other bidders already known at this time, together with the answer from Niedersachsen Ports. By submitting their respective questions, the bidders shall give permission to forward them to the other bidders, if possible in view of the required anonymisation, in the text sent to them.
3) Anonymised BieterfrAgencies and updates of the tender documents will also be made available for download in the project space of the tendering platform during the competition.
4) Niedersachsen Ports will, at its reasonable discretion, request bidders to set an appropriate deadline for supplementing incomplete or supplementary entries or for missing explanationsor 5) For the participation in the award procedure, no compensation is granted.
6) Niedersachsen Ports and its supervisory bodies shall decide on the admissibility of the results of the negotiations on the real estate contract, inter alia, on the basis of the information requested in the information memorandum We communicated in the course of the negotiationsdetermine the other evaluation criteria. Tenderers will not be entitled to conclude a land contract.
7) The tender documents and all information received by tenderers in the course of the procurement procedure must be treated confidentially. Disclosure to third parties, with the exception of consultants engaged by the bidders, is not permitted. The bidderhas also obliged the consultants engaged by him to observe the confidentiality requirement. Tenderers must guarantee that they will not discuss their applications or offers with competitors or otherwise violate the confidentiality requirement. Violations can be seen as an anti-competitive behavior and to exclusion from the further Vlead experienced. Niedersachen Ports points out that the contract documents are punishable by penalties in the event that it is established that a contract has been reached which constitutes an unlawful restriction on competition. `8) By taking part in this procedure, the contractors agree that the of them in the course of the award procedureSubmitted documents and data (including any personal data) are to be stored by Niedersachsen Ports for the purpose of carrying out the tendering procedure and following this documentation obligation incumbent on the performance of the order or fulfillment of the Niedersachsen Ports. The bidders have to guarantee that only such data is sent to Niedersachsen Portsto whom they are entitled to receive data protection.
Announcement ID: CXP4Y9FY8KH
Internet address (URL): www.nports.de
|Deadline : 15 Apr 2019|
|Documents : Download|