|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Cargo handling and storage services|
|TPD Ref No : 31578722|
|Document Ref. No. : 123289-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : NIEDERSACHSEN PORTS GMBH & CO. KG, VERTRETEN DURCH DEN LEITER DER NIEDERLASSUNG BRAKE
Office Name: Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG, vertreten durch den Leiter der Niederlassung Brake
Address: Hindenburgstraße 26-30
Postal Code: 26122
Contact Point: Niederlassung Brake - Frau Cornelia Stahnke
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Cargo handling and storage services
Description: Contract notice: Cargo handling and storage services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 63100000,63100000
CPV Description: Cargo handling and storage services.
Vg. Lot B02
Reference Number: 30.412-17.24-2
Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "Niedersachsen Ports") is the largest infrastructure operator of public seaports, island supply harbors and regional harbors on the German North Sea coast.
Main Site: Seaport Brake 26919 Brake
The seaport Brake operated by Niedersachsen Ports is amodern multi-functional special port and is located on the Weser, 26 kilometers above the Muenden funnel. The water depths of the Outer and Lower Weser allow a maximum vessel draft of up to 11.90 m to Brake depending on the tide; an adjustment to 12.80 m is planned. The port facilities of the seaport Brake extend on a length of almost 2 km parallel to the river Weser. hieEfficient handling facilities and storage areas for items to be packed and goods are kept in stock. In addition, another 450 m quay with 2 berths were put into operation to the north (Niedersachsenkai). Here also heavy load goods (especially iron and offshore equipment) can be handled. The seaport Brake becomes by the federal roads 212 and 211 (1 km distance) und the BAB 27 (5 km distance) connected to the European transport network.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
(1) Self-declaration by the tenderer or consortium members None of the provisions of -- 123 and 124 GWB or Art. 38 para. 4 sub-parabs. 1, subsection 5 subpar. 1 of Directive 2014/23 / EU, which could justify an exclusion from participation in the award procedure. Insofar as this declaration can not be made or can only be issued with restrictions, it must be shown which of the subsectors referred to in -- 123, 124 GWB / Art. 38 para. 1, subsection 5 subpar. 1 of Directive 2014/23 / EUn exist and whether already measures for self-cleaning gem. - 125 GWB / Art. 38 (9) of Directive 2014/23 / EU. If necessary, Niedersachsen Ports will request the corresponding documentation.
(2) Self-declaration by the Bidder or members of the consortium confirming that neither his / her company nor majority shareholder or shareholder,a parent company or subsidiary of the company in one of the annexes to Regulations (EC) 881/2002 and 2580/2001 and Annex to Council Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP (as updated respectively by the Council and (3) Self-declaration by the tenderer or co-publisherof the grouping of undertakings that they / these are suspected persons or entities suspending the prohibition of the allocation of financial resources to terrorist activity under Regulations (EC) 881/2002 and 2580/2001 and Council Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP (Prohibition of Procurement ) is known. He / she is further aware that this u. a. entail hat that no salary may be paid to an employee who is being held on any of the terrorist lists relating to the above-mentioned regulations or the Council`s position. The tenderer / member of the consortium declares to ensure that the relevant legal obligations are respected.
(4) Self-declaration by the tenderer, beforeto demand standing declarations from subcontractors and unsolicited subcontracting prior to the conclusion of the contract or, at the earliest, prior to the approval of Niedersachsen Ports.
(5) Presentation of the existing corporate bonds and shareholdings of the Bidder or members of the Bidder Group; alternatively or additionally: attach group org chart.
Upon special request from Niedersachsen Ports, the following must be submitted:
Current extract from the commercial register (the extract should not be more than 3 months old at the time of filing).
The following information must be submitted by all consortium members in the case of consortia. 1) total turnover in the past 3 completed years,if necessary to prove on request. (2) Information on comparable sales in the last 3 closed business years, to prove on special request if necessary z. It is clarified that a corresponding turnover does not constitute a minimum requirement.
At the special request of NiedersachsenPorts are to be submitted:
(1) submission of the balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and statements of the Bidder`s accounts for the last 3 completed financial years, if their publication is required under company law of the country in which the company is established; if no disclosure under German law is required, comparable documents are, at least(2) Appropriate evidence that the tenderer is able to recover the estimated production cost of his project (eg a stand-by letter from a bank to finance or demonstrate sufficient own funds) , The proof must be quantified.
(3) submission of a written statement on the payment history (the information should not be more than 6 months old at the time of submission). 1) If the contract notice or the contract documents contain any ambiguity, contradiction or, in the opinion of the contractor, it violates applicable law, it shall Niedersachsen Ports must be informed immediately in writing.
2) If RueckfIf there are no vendor-specific facts, these will be anonymised to all other bidders already known at that time and will be made available together with the answer from Niedersachsen Ports. By submitting their respective question, the bidders give permission to the extent that this is possible in view of the required anonymisation in the transmitted wording
3) Anonymised bidder questions and updates of the tender documents will also be made available for download in the project space of the tendering platform during the competition.
4) Niedersachsen Ports will, at its reasonable discretion, request tenderers to set a reasonable deadline, incomplete or in need of supplemental tendering Tei5) No compensation shall be granted for participation in the award procedure. 6) Niedersachsen Ports and its supervisory bodies shall decide on the admissibility of the results of the negotiations on the real estate contract, inter alia, on the basis of the information memorandum Information orif applicable, determine the additional evaluation criteria communicated in the course of the negotiations. Tenderers will not be entitled to conclude a land contract.
7) The tender documents and all information received by tenderers in the course of the procurement procedure must be treated confidentially. A transfer to third parties except for those submitted by the biddersswitched consultant is not allowed. The bidder must also oblige the consultants engaged by him to observe the confidentiality requirement. Tenderers must guarantee that they will not discuss their applications or offers with competitors or otherwise violate the confidentiality requirement. Violations can be seen as a form of anti-competitive behaviorbe counted and lead to the exclusion from the further procedure. Niedersachen Ports points out that the contract documents are punishable by penalties where, on the occasion of the award, it has been established that an agreement has been reached which constitutes an inadmissible restriction of competition.
8) Tenderers agree to participate in this proceduren that the documents and data (including any personal data) transmitted by them in the course of the award procedure are stored by Niedersachsen Ports for the purpose of carrying out the award procedure and following this documentation requirement for the performance of the order or fulfillment of the Niedersachsen Ports. The bidders have to guarantee thatonly such data will be sent to Niedersachsen Ports, for which they are entitled to receive data protection.
Announcement ID: CXP4Y9FY8NQ
Internet address (URL): www.nports.de
|Deadline : 15 Apr 2019|
|Documents : Download|