|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Cargo handling and storage services|
|TPD Ref No : 31578729|
|Document Ref. No. : 123298-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : NIEDERSACHSEN PORTS GMBH & CO. KG, VERTRETEN DURCH DEN LEITER DER NIEDERLASSUNG BRAKE
Office Name: Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG, vertreten durch den Leiter der Niederlassung Brake
Address: Hindenburgstraße 26-30
Postal Code: 26122
Contact Point: Niederlassung Brake - Frau Cornelia Stahnke
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Cargo handling and storage services
Description: Contract notice: Cargo handling and storage services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 63100000,63100000
CPV Description: Cargo handling and storage services.
Vg. Property B03
Reference Number: 30.412-16.24-1
Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "Niedersachsen Ports") is the largest infrastructure operator of public seaports, island supply harbors and regional harbors on the German North Sea coast.
Main Site: Seaport Brake 26919 Brake
The seaport Brake operated by Niedersachsen Ports is amodern multi-functional special port and is located on the Weser, 26 kilometers above the Muenden funnel. The water depths of the Outer and Lower Weser allow a maximum vessel draft of up to 11.90 m to Brake depending on the tide; an adjustment to 12.80 m is planned. The port facilities of the seaport Brake extend on a length of almost 2 km parallel to the river Weser. hieEfficient handling facilities and storage areas for items to be packed and goods are kept in stock. In addition, another 450 m quay with 2 berths were put into operation to the north (Niedersachsenkai). Here also heavy load goods (especially iron and offshore equipment) can be handled. The seaport Brake becomes by the federal roads 212 and 211 (1 km distance) unThe BAB 27 (5 km distance) is connected to the European transport network.
Niedersachsen Ports is an owner in the northern area near the Niedersachsenkais and directly adjacent to the Weser the property B03 to the size of about 15 ha is available. On this property can and should be realized a harbor affine settlement. It should be settled a company, dessen Activity field via the quay comprises incoming and outgoing cargo and their storage and / or transport and / or related services. Through the settlement on the property B03 envelope over the quay edge is to be generated. The generation of the envelope will be considered positively in any bidder competition.
Already with the application to participate:
(1) Self-declaration the tenderer or the members of the bidderthat none of the provisions of -- 123 and 124 GWB or Art. 38 para. 1, subsection 5 subpar. 1 of Directive 2014/23 / EU, which could justify an exclusion from participation in the award procedure. Insofar as this declaration can not be made or can only be issued with restrictions, it shall be shown which of the sections of the Sections 123, 124 GWB / Art. 38 pararabs. 1, subsection 5 subpar. 1 of Directive 2014/23 / EU and whether measures for self-cleaning have already been taken. - 125 GWB / Art. 38 (9) of Directive 2014/23 / EU. If necessary, Niedersachsen Ports will request the corresponding documentation.
(2) Self-declaration by the tenderer or members of the consortium with which he / she confirms thatneither his / her company, nor majority shareholder or shareholder, nor a parent company or subsidiary of the company in any of the annexes to Regulations (EC) 881/2002 and 2580/2001 and the Annex to Council Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP (as updated by the Council and published in the Official Journal of the European Union)(3) Self-declaration by the tenderer or consortium members that they are subject to the prohibition laid down in Regulations (EC) 881/2002 and 2580/2001 and Council Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP the provision of financial means to persons or organizations suspected of engaging in terrorism (prohibition of provision)is known. He / she is further aware that this u. a. The result of this is that no salary may be paid to an employee who is being led to one of the terrorist lists in connection with the abovementioned regulations or the Council`s position. The tenderer / member of the consortium declares to ensure that the relevant legal provisions are respected(4) Declaration by the Bidder to request the above statements from subcontractors and to submit unsolicited subcontracting prior to the conclusion of the contract or, at the latest, prior to the approval of Niedersachsen Ports.
(5) Presentation of the Bidder `s existing corporate law and shareholding arrangements of the members of the bidergemeinschaft; Alternatively or additionally, please enclose group org chart.
Upon special request from Niedersachsen Ports, submit:
Current extract from the commercial register (the extract should not be older than 3 months at the time of submission).
The following information is for tenderers to be submitted by all the members of the group.
(1) AFigures for total sales in the last 3 completed business years, if necessary to prove on request. (2) Information on comparable sales in the last 3 closed business years, to prove on special request if necessary z. For example, by extracting from the business reports. It is clarified that a corresponding turnover noSubmitted on request of Niedersachsen Ports:
(1) Submission of the balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and statements of the Bidder for the last 3 closed financial years, if published under company law of the State in which the company is incorporated is, is prescribed; if no disclosure according to deequivalent documents, including at least the balance sheet total, turnover, net income and debt for the past 3 completed business years, shall be provided.
(2) Appropriate evidence that the tenderer can afford the estimated production cost of his project (eg. Letter of intent from a bank for financing or proofown funds). The proof must be quantified.
(3) Submission of written bank statement on payment history (the information should not be older than 6 months at the time of submission).
1) If the contract notice or the contract documents contain ambiguities, contradictions or contravene them in the opinion of the Bidder against applicable law, he has NiedersIf questions do not concern vendor-specific issues, they will be anonymised to all other bidders already known at that time and will be made available together with the answer from Niedersachsen Ports. Bidders, by submitting their respective questions, give their permission to do so with a view to the fulfillment of the requirements3) Anonymized bidder questions and updates of the tender documents will also be made available for download in the project space of the tendering platform during the competition.
4) Niedersachsen Ports will subject tenderers to their due discretion Setting of an ang5) No compensation shall be granted for participation in the tendering procedure. 6) Niedersachsen Ports and its supervisory bodies shall reduce the awarding of the results of the negotiations on the land lot contract adetermine the information requested in the information memorandum or, if appropriate, the other evaluation criteria communicated in the course of the negotiations. Tenderers will not be entitled to conclude a land contract.
7) The tender documents provided and all the information received by tenderers in the course of the procurement procedure are confidential bandle. Disclosure to third parties, with the exception of consultants engaged by the bidders, is not permitted. The bidder must also oblige the consultants engaged by him to observe the confidentiality requirement. Tenderers must guarantee that they will not discuss their applications or offers with competitors or otherwise violate the confidentiality requirementrstossen. Violations can be seen as a form of anticompetitive behavior and lead to exclusion from further proceedings. Niedersachen Ports points out that the tender documents contain a contractual penalties in the event that, on the occasion of the award, an agreement has been established which constitutes an inadmissible restriction of competition.
8) BiBy entering this procedure, they declare that they agree that the documents and data (including any personal data) provided by Niedersachsen Ports for the purpose of carrying out the award procedure and subsequently for the purpose of carrying out the order or Fulfillment of the document in Lower Saxonybe saved. The bidders must guarantee that only such data are sent to Niedersachsen Ports, for which they are entitled to receive data protection.
Announcement ID: CXP4Y9FY8NT
Internet address (URL): www.nports.de
|Deadline : 15 Apr 2019|
|Documents : Download|