|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Fair and exhibition organisation services|
|TPD Ref No : 30607968|
|Document Ref. No. : 067570-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : MESSE BERLIN GMBH
Office Name: Messe Berlin GmbH
Address: Messedamm 22
Postal Code: 14055
Fax: +49 3030382468
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Fair and exhibition organisation services
Description: Contract notice: Fair and exhibition organisation services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 79956000,79956000,79956000
CPV Description: Fair and exhibition organization services.
Design & Execution of event space & temp. Buildings
Reference Number: CP1-2019-0007
Planning, design and implementation of event-related special buildings, facilities and exhibition stands in rooms, halls and outdoor areas by a pool (max 4 participants) external planner / designer / booth builder
Messe Berlin intends the planning,Design and implementation of event-related special buildings, facilities and exhibition stands in rooms, halls and outdoor areas by a pool (max 4 participants) external planners / designers / booth builders.
The aim is to enter into framework contracts with suitable business partners.
1 Proof of registration in the trade or professional register according to Massgabe of the legislation of the country of the Community or the State party to the EEA Agreement by submission of a register extract (not older than 6 months); for companies in the legal form of GmbH & Co. KG also for the GmbH (Komplementaer);
2) submission of a legally binding signed self-declaration by the tenderer,
- that there is no insolvency over the assets of the companyproceedings or similar legal proceedings have been initiated or the application has been initiated for lack of assets, - that the company is not in liquidation, - that no grave misconduct has been committed which calls into question the integrity of the company, such as z. B,
- effective prohibition of profession (- 70 StGB), effective provisional prohibition of employment (-132 a StGB), effective commercial prohibition (- 35 GewO) or, legally binding conviction within the last 2 years of employees with management duties for fraud (- 263 StGB), subsidy fraud (- 267 StGB), infidelity (-266 StGB), theft (- 242 StGB), embezzlement (- 246 StGB), falsification of documents (- 267 StGB), anti-competitive agreements (298 StGB), bribery (- 334 StGB), Vliability (- 333 StGB), construction damage (-319 StGB), water and soil pollution (-- 324, 324a StGB) and for unauthorized handling of hazardous waste (- 326 StGB), - that in the last 2 years no prison sentences of more than 3 months or fines of more than 90 daily laws or a fine of more than 2 500 EUR for violations of the Schwarzarbeiterbekaemor that there are no fines of at least EUR 2 500 for breaches of the Posted Workers Act - that, because of the offenses referred to in - 123 (1) GWB, neither a final conviction of a person whose behavior is contrary to - 123 Abs. 3 GWB is attributable, is still against the companya fine has been legally fixed in accordance with - 30 O WiG, - that the obligations to pay taxes and contributions as well as the contributions to the statutory social security have been duly fulfilled, that the company is aware that there is knowingly false information regarding the exclusion , the expertise and efficiency the exclusion of der can supply the list of suppliers of Messe Berlin and the report to the Berlin Registry of Corruption;
3) submission of a certificate from the competent authority of the Member State concerned that the company duly fulfills its obligations to pay taxes and contributions to the statutory social security scheme; z. B. by submission of safetycertificates of the tax office and social security authorities (not older than 6 months). In the event that the employees are insured with different health insurances, it is sufficient if at least 80% of the employees are covered by the safety certificates.- that the company in the execution of public contracts not against environmentally, socially
4) Evidence from an insurance company that there is a corresponding insurance in the event of a premium (not older than 6 months).
The turnover of the company in each of the last 3 completed business years, insofar as it relates to benefits that are related to the insurance are comparable to the service to be provided, including des Share in services performed jointly with other companies. In the event that the Bidder is shortlisted, upon confirmation by Messe Berlin GmbH, a confirmation from a certified Wirtschaftspruefers / Steuerberater or appropriately audited annual financial statements or appropriately audited profit and loss statements must be submitted. Furthermore, information on the economic Edevelopment in the current financial year and personnel development in the past three and in the current financial year. For this the application form of the application form has to be used.
Internet address (URL): www.messe-berlin.de
|Deadline : 18 Mar 2019|
|Documents : Download|