|Country : Poland|
|Summary : Contract notice: Pharmaceutical products|
|TPD Ref No : 30603028|
|Document Ref. No. : 066375-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : SAMODZIELNY PUBLICZNY ZAK?AD OPIEKI ZDROWOTNEJ UNIWERSYTECKI SZPITAL KLINICZNY IM. WOJSKOWEJ AKADEMII MEDYCZNEJ UNIWERSYTETU MEDYCZNEGO W ?ODZI - CENTRALNY SZPITAL WETERANÓW
Office Name: Samodzielny Publiczny Zak?ad Opieki Zdrowotnej Uniwersytecki Szpital Kliniczny im. Wojskowej Akademii Medycznej Uniwersytetu Medycznego w ?odzi - Centralny Szpital Weteranów
Address: ul. ?eromskiego 113
Postal Code: 90-549
Contact Point: Maria Dyl-Nied?wiecka
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Pharmaceutical products
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 33600000,33600000,33140000,15880000,33600000,33140000,15880000
CPV Description: Pharmaceutical products.
Special nutritional products.
Supplies of preparations for feeding patients and infusion fluids
Reference Number: 11 / PN / ZP / D / 2019
The subject of the procurement of this tender procedure are: deliveries of patient and infusion solutions , hereinafter referred to as the commodity, according to the type of assortment and the quantities specified in the assortment formentowo-pricing constituting Appendix 2 to the ToR and in accordance with the "Bid Form", enclosure 1 to SIWZ - order divided into 6 packages Main Site: The place of implementation of the Order are warehouses of the Ordering Pharmacies located in hospital complexes belonging to the Ordering Party (m. in. at 113 Żeromskiego Street, Haller Street 1, 30 Pieniny Street or other)
A detailed description of the objectzowienia is in the ToR and attachments to the SETC-A
1. The Contractors may apply for the award of the contract, who:
1.1. are not subject to exclusion pursuant to art. 24 sec. 1 and par. 5 point 1 of the Public Procurement Law
1.2. meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings regarding:
1.2.1 competences or entitlements to conduct a specific professional activity, if it results from separate regulations - That the conditions arethe Contractor is required to demonstrate: - a) under the condition specified in clause 1.2.1, the Contractor is required to demonstrate that the Contractor is required to have a license for running a pharmaceutical wholesaler / permit to run a customs warehouse, a consignment warehouse for medicinal products. he did not specify the conditions in this respect.
1. The offer shouldbe secured with a bid bond in the amount of PLN 21,838.00, in words: twenty thousand thirty-eight PLN 00/100 (applies to all packages). The bid security should be paid in the amount dependent on the part of the order, i.e .: N Package: Wadium in PLN: Package No.: Wadium in PLN:
1 4,731.00 4 1 800.00
2 1 528.00 5 6 110.00
3 5 706.00 6 1 963,00
In the case of an offer for several packages, a deposit should be lodgedin the amount of the total amount of the amounts relevant to the individual parts of the order.
In the case of submission of an offer for several packages, a bid bond should be paid in the amount of the sum of amounts appropriate for the individual parts of the order (packages).
c.d. information on the bid bond can be found in the SIWZ.
Ad. IV.2.6) Minimum period in which the bidder will be bound by the offer: The bid validity period is calculated in accordance with the offere with the PPL Act 60 days. The bid validity period begins with the deadline for submitting bids.
The description of how the offer is prepared is set out in the SIWZ.
All necessary information needed to conduct the proceedings can be found in the SIWZ.
Pursuant to art. 24 aa of the Act, the Purchaser will first evaluate the offers and then examine whether the Contractor whose offer has beenenion as the most advantageous, according to the tender evaluation criteria set out in the ToR, it is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure,
Information clause concerning the processing of personal data
1. According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal dataon the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal L 119, 4/4/2016, page 1), hereinafter "RODO", please note that: - the administrator of your personal data is the Independent Public Health Care Center University Clinical Hospital named after the Military Medical Academy of the Medical University of Lodz.ntralny Szpital Weteranow, ul. Żeromskiego 113, 90-549 Łodź, POLAND,
- in matters related to your data, please contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection in the Independent Public Health Care Center of the University Clinical Hospital. Military Medical Academy of the Medical University of Lodz Central Veteran Hospital e-mail to the address of personal data@ skwam.lodz.pl,
- Your personal data will be processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c OF THE ROPE for the purpose related to the present proceedings for granting a public order carried out under an open tender, - recipients of your personal data will be persons or entities to whom the documentation of proceedings based on art. 8 and art. 96 para. 3 of the Act of29.1.2004 Public Procurement Law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1579 and 2018), hereinafter "PZP act", - your personal data will be stored in accordance with Article 97 paragraph 1 of the PPL Act , for a period of 4 years from the date of completion of the procurement procedure, and if the duration of the contract exceeds 4 years, the retention period covers the entire duration of the contract,
- obligation to provide by youh. personal matters concerning you are a statutory requirement set out in the provisions of the Public Procurement Law, related to participation in the proceedings (...)
cont. the information clause is in SIWZ
Internet address (URL): http://uskwam.umed.lodz.pl/
|Deadline : 19 Mar 2019|
|Documents : Download|