|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Transport services (excl. Waste transport)|
|TPD Ref No : 33807022|
|Document Ref. No. : 272550-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : KASSENÄRZTLICHE VEREINIGUNG SACHSEN
Office Name: Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Sachsen
Address: Schützenhöhe 12
Postal Code: 01099
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
Description: Contract notice: Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 60000000,60000000,60000000
CPV Description: Transport services (excl. Waste transport).
Carrying out driving services with medical and administrative assistance as part of the medical emergency service of KV Sachsen in the Free State of Saxony
Reference Number: KVS-LGST-2019-4
KV Sachsen intends to provide the medical service and administrative assistance with central control of the operations on the medicalKV Sachsen central office, which supports the on-duty doctor in the implementation of patient visits, gradually introduce in all emergency service areas or, if already existing, rearrange.
Main Site: Chemnitz
KV Sachsen intends to provide the driving service with medical and administrative assistance with central control of the inserts over the AerzKV Sachsen, which supports the on-duty doctor in carrying out patient visits, to gradually introduce or reorganize all emergency services.
1) Legally binding *) signed declarations on the absence of Exclusion Factor_4 or self-declaration Contents;
2) proofthe entry in the professional or commercial register of the member state in which the applicant is resident (copy, 1 year old maximum). Unless there is an obligation to register, the business registration or declaration (copy) must be submitted;
3) As an alternative to the above requirements (1.-2.) Submission of the valid registration certificate in the PQ-VOL or AVPQ;
10) As far as possible, Proof or explanationfor the presence or non-existence of certifications in accordance with clause 7.4 of the Leistungs- u. Catalog of requirements.
11) As far as possible, excerpt from the Central Trade Register (copy);
Bietergemeinschaften have to submit a declaration signed by all members legally binding:
- in which the formation of a consortium is declared on request,
- in aall members are listed and the representative authorized to carry out the contract is designated, - that the authorized representative represents the members in a legally binding manner against the client, that all members are jointly and severally liable, financial and economic capacity and professional aptitude, and Reliability is for all wedEvidence of affiliation to the consortium, if applicable.
Including partners and subcontractors, indicate the nature and extent of the respective benefit. The undertakings to be included must, in addition to the obligation to submit a binding undertaking, submit the required declarations, references and evidence to the same extent as they applythey fit.
*) The legally binding signature is to be made by the person who is authorized to conduct the business of the company. In general, the right of representation in the commercial, association or cooperative register is fixed and usually refers to the management or to the persons authorized by means of a proxy together with the management. Is aEntry in the commercial register, association register or cooperative register is not required, the trade registration / announcement must be enclosed with the participation application / offer as a copy.
The power of attorney must be proven by proxy (copy) with submission of the application / offer.
In case of justified doubt to produce the original on request.
4) Proof that the written declarationa third party liability insurer licensed in the EU, to adequately insure the tenderer in case of an order, or to obtain a liability insurance. Declarations of own will not be accepted according to item 4.5. of performance and Catalog of requirements;
5) Presentation of its structure by describing the company in accordance with point 7.1. of performance and Anforderungskatalogs;
6) Information on the number of permanent employees in the business area or, if applicable, the responsible regional office in accordance with point 7.1. of performance and Catalog of requirements;
7) Presentation of the turnover for the year 2018, in the alternative for the year 2017 according to item 7.1. of performance and Catalog of requirements.
If necessary, changes, supplements, corrections orr In order to obtain information on the tender documents, the bidders / tenderers must inform themselves on the notice platform (see section I.3) Communication).
The offer, as well as the entire communication in the award procedure and the entire contract period, have been published in German in Word and writing.
Offers in other forms (eg in writing, by e-mailor on a data carrier) are not taken into consideration and are necessarily excluded from the procedure.
Internet address (URL): www.kvsachsen.de
|Deadline : 15 Jul 2019|
|Documents : Download|