|Country : Germany|
|Summary : Contract notice: Underground work other than tunnels, shafts and subways|
|TPD Ref No : 31578644|
|Document Ref. No. : 123092-2019|
|Financier : Self Financed|
|Purchaser : DB FERNVERKEHR AG (BUKR 13)
Office Name: DB Fernverkehr AG (Bukr 13)
Address: Mannheimer Str. 81
Postal Code: 60326
Contact Point: Arndt, Thomas
Phone: +49 3029755936
Fax: +49 3029755740
|Tender Details : Object of the contract
Underground work other than tunnels, shafts and subways
Description: Contract notice: Underground work other than tunnels, shafts and subways
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Works
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 45221250,45221250,45221250
CPV Description: Reference: 19FEI38426
Conversion ICE Plant Berlin Rummelsburg
Production of sheet piling with the following services: sheet piling, anchoring works, production jet brine with buoyancy protection, excavated soil, bilge, residual and day water .
- Statement about his membership in the professional comradesshaft. Tenderers without a seat in the Federal Republic of Germany must make a corresponding declaration of membership of the insurance carrier responsible for them.
- Declaration on entry in the trade register, the professional register or the register of the Chamber of Commerce or its place of residence required explanations / proofs
All requiredStatements / proofs are mandatory, a reference to earlier applications will not be accepted.
Only the explanations / proof required under III.1.1 to III.1.3, III.2.2 and VI.3 will be considered for the selection of the bidder. Any further documents are not desired.
- If the above statements / proofs already on successful participation in a III.2.2, if they have been provided by the Deutsche Bahn AG, they can be substantiated by submission of the prequalification certificate, provided that no significant changes have occurred.
Further required explanations / proofs see III.2.2 and VI.3.)
All under III.1.1 bis III.1.3, III.2.2 and VI.3 required explanations / proofs are in the open procedure with the An- to declare that the applicant / tenderer has not been blocked by Deutsche Bahn AG for misconduct and excluded from the competition, - declaration on antitrust compliance and corruption prevention,
declaration that the company in carrying out an earlier contract with the Deutsche Bahn AG or a company affiliated with it in accordance with -- 15 et seq. AktG,
has failed to materially or persistently meet any essential requirement.
- declare that the company has failed to comply with -- 123 f. GWB or eligibility criteria in the sense of - 122 GWB no deceit committed and
also no information has withheld and that the company swas able to provide the required evidence in relation to Sections 122 to 124 GWB.
- Statement that the company was never involved in a procurement procedure of Deutsche Bahn AG or any of its affiliated companies pursuant to Sections 15 ff. AktG Company:
a) attempted to improperly influence decision-making; b) attempted to obtain confidential information(c) has provided misleading information that may or may have influenced the award decision.
- stated that the candidate / tenderer has complied with the DB Code of Conduct for Business Partners (http: //www.deutschebahn.com/lieferantenqualifizierung_downloads) or the BME
Behavioral Guidelines (https: //www.bme.de/fileadmin/_horusdam/2065-BME-Code_of_Conduct_deutsch.pdf) or a code of conduct of its own, which essentially sets forth comparable principles for him. * Form of required declarations / proofs:
All required explanations / Evidence must be provided, a reference to previous applications will not be accepted.
Only those mentioned under III.1.1 to III.1.3, III.2.2 and VI.3 required explanations / evidence will be considered for the selection of bidders. Further documents are not required.
- If the above explanations / proofs have already been provided on successful participation in a pre-qualification procedure of Deutsche Bahn AG named under III.2.2, they can submit a report by submitting the pre-qualification certificateunless other material changes have been made.
Other required explanations / proofs see III.2.2 and VI.3).
All statements / proof required under III.1.1 to III.1.3, III.2.2 and VI.3 in the open procedure with the offer and in a call for competition to participate in the application for participation.
The interested economic operators must inform the Ainform the client that they are interested in the orders; the contracts will be awarded without the publication of a call for competition.
The following additional explanations / proofs are required by the trader as a condition of participation in addition to the declarations / proofs referred to in III.1.1 to III.1.3:
Explain whether and to what extent from the AGoutstanding engineering office (s) connectedness (under corporate law within the meaning of - 18 AktG / kinship relations between bodies of the tenderer and organs of the engineer`s office) or economic dependence exists. In the case of consortia, each individual member must make a corresponding declaration.
Commissioned Engineer (s):
- Quadra Ingenieure GmbH,
- Ingenieurbuero Ohr Buero f-r Hochbau GmbH,
- Rottmann Bieler Partnership mbH,
- Fugro Germany Land GmbH (Betriebsbeauftragter Grundwasser).
The client reserves the right to exclude offers from bidders which were created with the assistance of an engineer`s office commissioned by the client. The same applies if there is a corporate law between the bidder and the commissioned engineer
Form of required declarations / proofs
All required declarations / proofs are mandatory, a reference to previous applications is not accepted.
Only those mentioned in III.1.1 to III.1.3, III.2.2 and VI.3 required declarations / proofs will be considered for the selection of bidders. Over itoutgoing documents are not required.
All declarations / proofs required under III.1.1 to III.1.3, III.2.2 and VI.3 must be submitted in open procedure with the offer and in a call for participation in the application for participation The tender documents or the award procedure must be submitted in good time so that the contracting authority, taking into account internal parait is possible to reply at the latest 6 days before expiry of the time limit for submission of tenders or for the submission of applications to participate. The client reserves the right not to answer questions that are not answered in good time or within less than 6 days before expiry of the deadline for the submission of tenders or the submission of the application for participationThe application of -- 123, 124 GWB.
In carrying out a negotiated procedure, the client reserves the option of awarding the contract on the basis of the initial offers without entering into negotiations.
Questions regarding the tender documents or the award procedure are thus timely to provide that to the client taking into account internal voting processesIt is possible to reply at least 6 days before expiry of the time limit for the submission of tenders or the submission of the participation form. The client reserves the right not to answer questions that are not answered in good time or within less than 6 days before the deadline for the submission of tenders or the submission of the application forms
Internet address (URL): http://www.deutschebahn.com/bieterportal
|Deadline : 10 Apr 2019|
|Documents : Download|